Whole House DVR Clarification

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
So if I get an HR-24 dvr then It's not the Genie Guide? It can't access recordings from the Genie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if I get an HR-24 dvr then It's not the Genie Guide? It can't access recordings from the Genie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Genie and HR-24 would share the same playlist of recordings, both able to watch and delete each others.

Hello Dishfan82 and satgirl51, The one thing that I would add is to check each DVR. Using the remote press Menu > Settings and Help > Settings > Whole-Home > Status which will provide information as to the Whole-Home DVR: either Authorized or not Authorized plus the Networked DVRs with Sharing On or Off and Deletion On or Off. If you need to change Sharing or Deletion then you go to Share Playlist to make changes to either or both Share Playlist: Yes or No as well as Allow Deletion From: This room only or All rooms. I hope that this helps. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)