Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
So when I moved from Chicago to Arizona, I took my 10 foot pinnacle with me. After about a year and 1/2 of living here I was able to successfully get HOA approval to install my Cband dish. I am most likely going to do a C / KU combo using one dish and an ASC1 from Titanium Satellite.

The problem is, is during the move, the back brackets that connects the panels to the square mount went missing as well as the back plate that holds the button hook in place. If anyone has any spare parts for this antenna that they can part away, please PM me. I would like to get this antenna up in the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Kinda looks like these?
brackets 007.JPG

These are from a Zenith brand made by Winegard and are the Pinnacle copy

Those are exactly it... BTW that's a tease! LOL I would take those off of your hands if you dont need them or know where I can get them that would be great!
It was coincidence that I had just those parts stuck in the LNB cover laying in that cart. I have the whole dish of course. And while I have no plans for that dish, if I let those pieces go I won't ever have any ;) . But I'm considering it for a bit. If someone else had a dish that was damaged beyond reasonable repair and could part with them it would be best :)

It was coincidence that I had just those parts stuck in the LNB cover laying in that cart. I have the whole dish of course. And while I have no plans for that dish, if I let those pieces go I won't ever have any ;) . But I'm considering it for a bit. If someone else had a dish that was damaged beyond reasonable repair and could part with them it would be best :)

Understandable. I am still looking around to see if they ended up in a box somewhere in the garage, but it's looking very slim. I am starting to look for another dish like this so I can have some spare parts and panels just in case anything happens to this one. Finding parts for these dish's are becoming a large task.

I have located some more parts :) So I have what you need ready to mail. But there are strings attached ;). WE want pictures when you put it up :):):)

Thank you to Magic Static for locating the additional parts! I pmed him my address and this will get my project back on track! I will post photos once i get it up. I am super excited to get this dish up!

So I have what you need ready to mail. But there are strings attached ;).

(((((Personal message for Magic Static - Well Done! You dangled the bait and then set the hook! K9SAT just ordered an ASC1. Now K9SAT REALLY NEEDS those parts. You've 'em! Two-Hundred bucks sounds about right and tack on an extra fifty for shipping. Static! This is America! Supply and demand man! Channel Bernie Madoff and do the right thing. )))))

(((((Personal message for Magic Static - Well Done! You dangled the bait and then set the hook! K9SAT just ordered an ASC1. Now K9SAT REALLY NEEDS those parts. You've 'em! Two-Hundred bucks sounds about right and tack on an extra fifty for shipping. Static! This is America! Supply and demand man! Channel Bernie Madoff and do the right thing. )))))
LOL! Not exactly the way I figured it.;) This is America! Land of the free! And I don't have to be a Capitalist to enjoy life here. There are far greater rewards than money. :) Like the satisfaction of helping someone in need.

LOL! Not exactly the way I figured it.;) This is America! Land of the free! And I don't have to be a Capitalist to enjoy life here. There are far greater rewards than money. :) Like the satisfaction of helping someone in need.

Love it. BTW I just sent you some cash via paypal to cover shipping and lunch/gas. I appreciate the help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)