Wireline

Dustin Fette

Original poster
Jan 25, 2013
az
When searched for only one forum post pops up. So my question is does anyone have this service or know much about it??

I had internet through my local cable company because they offered 50mb/s. The downfall to that was their 50g a month data limit. So while I was down in Phoenix AZ getting trained for Dishnet I heard that Dish offered a DSL service. Immediately after the class was over I called Dish and started asking about this service. Come to find out they offered the service in my area. Funny thing is I was going to a lot of customers homes and sometimes they had a dishnet box sitting on their counter. One time I did ask to open it to see what it was but I never thought much of it. Anyways talking to the Dish rep on the phone I found out that wireline was about 45 a month with the modem lease (i think). They offer cheaper prices for lower speeds, theres also install fees based on speeds. The highest speed offered is 20mb/s but the upload is 1mb/s which seems kind of crappy considering I was getting 50 down and 6 up with cable. So I ordered the service and found out that the service is actually installed by a centurylink tech. I guess Dish rents their lines or something.. So i've had the service for awhile now. Everything works wonderfully. My favorite part about the service is that the monthly usage is UNLIMITED!!!!! or at least thats what they say =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)