Working Code for Magnavox TV/DVD/VCR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cvaughn

Original poster
Oct 29, 2006
To program an RC23 the code is 20821(Magnavox DVD) for an Magnavox tv/dvd/vcr #MWR24T5 sold at Wal-Mart.

Remote Program for TV

#1- Play a DVD while you are attempting to program the remote.
#2- Switch to AV1 or 2 on your remote.
#3- Press the mute and select button at the same time until AV1 or 2 flashes twice.
#4- Press code 20821 on the remote, then press the PWR Button, then press select.
#5- Press the PWR Button again to turn your TV on.
#6- CH-up and CH-down will run you to your AUX input/Cable/Air channels.

NEXT>>>>>>>>>>>>

Volume Control

#1- Press the mute and select button at the same time until AV1 or 2 flashes twice.
#2- Press code 9 9 3 on the remote, then press the PWR Button, then press select.
#3- Press the Volume Button Up/Down for control.

You do have to switch to the AV1 or 2 and push the PWR button to turn ON/OFF your TV.

Direct TV only offers this code in the paper manual of the RC23 Remote not the interface guide of the
DVR-15.................SCR&W DIRECTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After I figured it out…I couldn’t even post this upper thread because I violated their web conduct!!!!!!!!

This time at least I didn't have to use an emulator to beat the team down at DIRECTV!

I have given that code many times on the dtv.com, perhaps if did tried forum search before that codesearch. It would have saved you some time.

Tivoburkee

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts