World Cup 2006 LIVE!

Purogamer said:
Is it me, or does mexico have an easy time of it? You guys would know better than me, but they seem to have it easy from where i'm sitting...

The Mexican team is very good to begin with, and if they play solid, then I agree that they will coast through. I expect them to turn a lot of heads as they head to the semi-finals. Ultimately, though, I still think Brazil can sleep their way to the Cup once again.

It starts now!!!
(Why am I not at home? I think I will take off early today... ;))

I'm at home took the day off but it's my daughter's Pre-School graduation, sigh. DVR is going but I'll watch the first 20 minutes.

Vamos Costa Rica! We have no chance but I hope they play well.

Nah, spoil it for them, the game isn't over or anything. Not even halftime yet. Don't we have a spoiler tag anymore here?

[PIE]test[/PIE]

Wow, now that's useful??! Pie, S, wtf...

Though I must say screw espn2, announcer is terrible. I'm watching univision where they're actually WATCHING the game and are fans and react when things happen, not continue reading a plug for sportscenter when the opponent is charging the box wide open...idiots...

GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL. I don't understand a word but it's so much more exciting on univision...or univision west, both are showing it.

Wow, what a game!!! Great opener!!!
Watching the second half live... ;)

Final score:
Germany - 4, Costa Rica - 2

Well, the second game of the opening day starts in a moment: Poland - Ecuador
Hope, this one will be as good as the first one!

Actually Costa Rica scored one, germany scored on themselves...

They (univision) showed this polish fan in the crowd. What's funny is she kept turning her head and the poof balls would hit her in the head every time, it was hysterical...

omg i'm laughing just remembering her doing it, hahaha...

Attachments

• Image4896.jpg
    Image4896.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 117
Final score in Game 2:

Ecuador - 2, Poland - 0

Who would've thought?!

dimi1963 said:
Indeed, but how will Germany defend against a better team, Costa Rica no offense!! They did score two goals....

Exactly my thoughts. Costa Rica played with only one true forward and Wanchope scored two goals on the Germans. Germany will have trouble against a better team if they don't improve.

The audio/video is behind on ABC compared to univision. Looks terrible too, grainy and dark, wtf abc...

It's not bad enough your commentators are dull, but your picture has to be as well? No wonder soccer doesn't take off here, they're not even calling the match and when they do it's in a monotone. How about getting excited when they're charging the goal?

The video/audio on ABC is correctly synced here, but again the whole thing is behind univision. I can turn to ABC and have seconds to spare before getting an instant replay of what univision just showed...

I'm going back to univision before I fall asleep...

For spanish Speaking people,

Free
FTA on Hispasat 30W Cuban Channel Tele-Rebelde
TP 11884

Saturday:

8:45 Fútbol Alemania 2006: ING vs. PAR (vivo)
12:00 TRT vs. SUE (vivo)
3:00 ARG vs. Costa de Marfil (vivo)

Sunday:

8:45 Fútbol Alemania 2006: SyM vs. HOL (vivo)
12:00 MEX vs. IRN (vivo)
3:00 ANG vs. POR (vivo)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts