WOW 180 Miles

I am seeing ads for a satellite dish shped antenna again. It is supposedly more portable that way. I can't quite fiure out why.

Wow I'd get over 100 maybe 125 stations compared to the 64 I get now lol. Why didn't we think of inventing something like this? We could retire a millionaire, or go to jail eventually for fraud

Well if it works through mountains then I can get several repeaters of the same channels I already get, but nothing new in over 200 miles from me.

What a load of .....

Review:

Would not pick up 50 miles away Let alone on an 180 miles away Unsatisfied with productPicked up more channels With my old antenna Then the new one Much clearer picture With my old antenna Then with the new one

Correct me if I am wrong, the clarity of the picture cant be possibly affected by the antenna, it either works and is clear or does not and pixelates etc....the antenna looks to have a decent design and is cheap enough I may try it for the San Diego signals my small mcm 2485 struggles with (107 miles away edge2)

Multiplying X 3 ..errrr maybe 180 was typo..:D

Hi.
Thanks for the Advert! They are very capable of the 180 mile range.

BULLSPIT!

Any antenna is "capable" of receiving from a long range, now and again during SKIP season, but no way in HELL can you guarantee it can do 180 miles every single day without fail.

The Earth's horizon is around 65~ miles away, and anything beyond that starts meaning you have far less chance of receiving the signal consistently, without extreme measures.

Reactions: Mr Tony
Any antenna is "capable" of receiving from a long range, now and again during SKIP season, but no way in HELL can you guarantee it can do 180 miles every single day without fail.

The Earth's horizon is around 65~ miles away, and anything beyond that starts meaning you have far less chance of receiving the signal consistently, without extreme measures.

maybe if we ignore the troll he will go away? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)