Wow it was $470.57, only $322.61

Status
Please reply by conversation.
WOW! Think about how small their market would be for that. Somebody who has enough knowledge to buy and install that motor yet no knowledge of where to get it for a real price. In my experience with ku motors and the countless hours of frustration they can provide, I have often said "What we need is a $500 quality motor". But this is not what I was thinking LOL.

I'll never understand this BS trend of companies selling things on the web that they don't actually sell themselves. It's infuriating when I need something in a hurry and want to see if I can grab one at my local WalMart, or Best Buy, or whatever -- pretty much EVERYBODY is doing it now!

Guess if you realy want to buy it there they will sell it to you, of course at 200% markup... Cavaet emptor

"The HH120 rotor, that's in aisle 13, right next to the 1.2m satellite dishes that are only $2,468.97 this week":rolleyes:

Homevision is the new name for Digiwave. Digiwave began distributing Stab when Fortec Star quit distributing in Canada. It appears that Lowe's and Walmart Canada list the Stab motors on their marketplace sites at similar "value pricing". :D

No Price "Roll Back" here. :D

I'll never understand this BS trend of companies selling things on the web that they don't actually sell themselves. It's infuriating when I need something in a hurry and want to see if I can grab one at my local WalMart, or Best Buy, or whatever -- pretty much EVERYBODY is doing it now!

Yeah. The big box companies are messing up all the search engines.

The 'big' company takes its commission off the top and passes the order to the fulfillment company that actually ships the item. Good luck getting any kind of customer service after the sale! In the case of the Stab, I guess you could always go down to the local Walmart and ask the kids working in the A/V department for tech assistance with the rotor install.
cry.gif

The 'big' company takes its commission off the top and passes the order to the fulfillment company that actually ships the item. Good luck getting any kind of customer service after the sale! In the case of the Stab, I guess you could always go down to the local Walmart and ask the kids working in the A/V department for tech assistance with the rotor install.
cry.gif
Reminds me of a conversation I heard a few weeks ago, in a wal-mart, this 20 something guy was explaining the different TV's. He said it don't matter what brand, they all have the same guts. Then when he said LED meant that those models had an indicator led on the front to let you know when the TV was in standby...I had to step in. Of course he got all pissy when I made him look like an idiot.

Reactions: Dee_Ann

cry.gif

I despise junk like that.

When I want to buy something locally and try to search the web for LOCAL B&M stores that have it in stock where I can walk in and buy one RIGHT NOW for cash, google always, ALWAYS tells me there is nothing to be found locally but it cheerfully offers dozens of rotten deals through the google shopping web store.

Google will never help you find anything locally because to do so would cut them out of the deal. When they so helpfully offer you ways to buy it online they get their pieces of silver for helping me find it, online.

I really despise google and everything they stand for.

Reminds me of the last time I went to Walmart Pharmacy. The prescription I had purchased 5 weeks earlier had gone up 330%?? Then I went back there a month later to fill a different one and it had gone up damn near as much as the other one??? I guess I need to mortgage my house just to be able to afford them!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)