X-Box One as a BD Player/Media Device Thread

Microsoft is taking the TV/Movie experience seriously. A lot of features, running your cable/sat through, media search, etc. Can't wait to get mine.

S~

Glad I went this way instead of the other console. This one matches my wants better.

S~

Glad I went this way instead of the other console. This one matches my wants better.

S~

The PS4 is probably better for gamers because of the better hardware specs. We are already seeing games like Call of Duty that run at 1080p on PS4 but are limited to 720p on Xbox One. The Xbox One is probably better for media focused people because of the TV features and voice commands.

Last edited:
I haven't placed my order at Amazon until last week, so mine is not guaranteed to arrive until January :(

However, I just received "congratulations" from Amazon, that the Call of Duty game will be shipped early! Thanks, I guess. :D

My Xbox One order has been originally scheduled for January 03, 2014 (since I placed it long after the Day One pre-orders have all sold out).
But I have just received an email from Amazon with the new ETA of November 26! What a nice surprise!!!
I wasn't even expecting to get it by Christmas!

Im wondering if they throw in a last minute deal like the PS4 the night before. I imagine the stock changes close to launch with cancellations, etc...

And not just cancellations. I suspect Microsoft is purposely holding off a significant portion of their inventory, just to make sure that all pre-orders sell out and to see crowds in stores on Day One! ;)

My friend works at a big electronics store. For PS3 launch day they got 30 units.

For Xbox One Launch day they got 300 of them and have had them since last week.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)