X-Box, Playstation, and Wii Game News

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Here's a leaked trailer for Battlefront 2. Looks like its shaping up to be the Battlefront we all expected originally: A single player campaign (yeah!) and multiplayer that spans all eras of the story.

Edit: Looks like EA's legal team got involved. I'm sure an official release is soon to follow. Will update accordingly.

Last edited:
Microsoft is adopting nearly all of Valve's refund policies on digital purchases. Self-service refunds within 14 days if you've played less than 2 hours for Xbox Live and the Windows 10 Store coming soon.

Microsoft is adopting nearly all of Valve's refund policies on digital purchases. Self-service refunds within 14 days if you've played less than 2 hours for Xbox Live and the Windows 10 Store coming soon.
In case anyone is wondering where this story stemmed from, apparently a member of the Microsoft Insider Program saw this on their Xbox One recently. Microsoft has yet to comment.

http://www.polygon.com/2017/4/12/15278156/xbox-one-refunds-windows-store-games-apps

Edit: Microsoft has commented, with their statement in the same link.

Last edited:
I suppose, but it makes me wonder what they're going to do about all the gameplay changes stemming from the last few games, like wall running and dashing and all those biotic perks. Can't help but wonder if fans will go for a more "stripped down" gameplay presentation. Either way I'll definitely be trying it out. Maybe by some miracle we'll get back CO-OP SP but I won't hold my breath.

In today's episode of "Why is this a thing?", Night Trap, the God Awful Sega CD game that is only remembered because it basically got banned by stupid politicians who had nothing better to do with their time apparently, is getting a 25th anniversary re-release. It will apparently be available digitally for Xbox One and PS4 owners but only PS4 owners will be receiving a physical release.

For those of you too young to remember the Night Trap Controversy and/or you just want to get angry at incredibly stupid and dishonest politicians, look no further than this video:

In today's episode of "Why is this a thing?", Night Trap, the God Awful Sega CD game that is only remembered because it basically got banned by stupid politicians who had nothing better to do with their time apparently, is getting a 25th anniversary re-release. It will apparently be available digitally for Xbox One and PS4 owners but only PS4 owners will be receiving a physical release.

For those of you too young to remember the Night Trap Controversy and/or you just want to get angry at incredibly stupid and dishonest politicians, look no further than this video:

Decided to make a video with my thoughts on the game.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04...for-2-years-after-xbox-live-minecraft-attacks

A teenage hacker who was selling hacking software as well as creating DDoS attacks on major websites and gaming sites just plead guilty and got 2 years in a juvenile prison. This is the kind of thing that needs to happen regularly if we want to see a decline in these kinds of attacks. Far too often it seems like nothing happens.

It is unfortunate that out of all these idiots, the one who actually got caught was a teen. Before you start to feel bad for him or his parents, he did bring in $386,000 from his software and DDoS services before getting caught.

Call of Duty: WWII has been announced.

Bunch of details revealed as well. Some interesting notes is that there's no more regenerative health or easy ammo accessibility, and there will also be some sort of co-op campaign mode. It appears to be separate from the main quest, so it's more akin to the teammate mode in MW2 as opposed to just being able to play the regular campaign with another person like in Black Ops 3.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...erything-we-know-about-call-of-duty-wwii.aspx

Call of Duty: WWII has been announced.

Bunch of details revealed as well. Some interesting notes is that there's no more regenerative health or easy ammo accessibility, and there will also be some sort of co-op campaign mode. It appears to be separate from the main quest, so it's more akin to the teammate mode in MW2 as opposed to just being able to play the regular campaign with another person like in Black Ops 3.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...erything-we-know-about-call-of-duty-wwii.aspx

Part of me wants to skip this one since I played so little of the last two COD games. On the most recent Infinite Warfare/Modern Warfare Remastered bundle I think I only played multiplayer a total of 3 times between the two games. I played a little more Black Ops 3 multiplayer but not by much.

At the same time, this is a Sledgehammer game. I probably played more multiplayer in their last game, Advanced Warfare, than any COD game since the original Modern Warfare. I also liked what I played of the campaign even though I never finished it. There is also the fact that just about every shooter I have played in recent years is futuristic. I didn't play Battlefield 1. A well done WW2 campaign could be a great change of pace even if the multiplayer will probably suffer because of the lack of mobility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)