xbox live gametag

Just wanted to give this thread a sort of "Refresh" since we got the Master Chief Collection and a number of other big releases coming this holiday season. Mine is my username here.

Just wanted to give this thread a sort of "Refresh" since we got the Master Chief Collection and a number of other big releases coming this holiday season. Mine is my username here.

I just added you via the smartglass app on my phone. The Xbox One is a little different though. When you add someone you become a follower, similar to what twitter does. Since I added you, I am now your follower and I can see what you do in my activity feeds. Like twitter, a person can have an unlimited number of followers. This is cool if you want to see what your favorite reviewers/celebrities are playing and compare your achievements to them without them actually having to add you to their friends list.

To make someone a friend both people have to follow each other. It's a little weird because I had real life friends follow me thinking we were Xbox Live friends but I wasn't seeing them on my friends list and we didn't know how it worked. From their end it looked like we were friends but from my end there was nothing.

i need some help i am looking for friends on xbox one and looking to join the preview program any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Allen bluegras Culver
GT Bluegras12

I thought I posted...

Xbox Gamertag is: BAW

I'm an adult (40+) gamer, not serious, just for fun.
Usually cheevo hunting, or co-op playing with some friends.

Mine is wickedude21

I don't play online much except gta v online. Always looking for non newbies to pull off heists....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts