Yule Log Showing

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Not sure honestly... but my market it is a sub. I'm not even sure how to check such a thing. I believe antenna tv is a sub affiliate everywhere. Whether or not directv carries it in any markets is the question.

Not sure honestly... but my market it is a sub. I'm not even sure how to check such a thing. I believe antenna tv is a sub affiliate everywhere. Whether or not directv carries it in any markets is the question.

Unlikely. AM21 will fix that...

WGN doesn't have any listed for Christmas morning. The only showing of something that COULD be a yule log is "Holiday Hearth" which is airing on a local subchannel.

If not I'm sure someone will. I remember seeing it on around 4 different channels last year.

Just type in YULE LOG into keyword search.

Hallmark Movie Channel: 565
UP: 338
SEC: 611

WGN doesn't have any listed for Christmas morning.

Which WGN are you talking about - the local (Chicago) version or WGN-America?
The Chicago version IS having it from 2-6AM CST.
Since WGN-A no longer has any prog from the local feed, WGN-A will probably NOT be showing it.

Which WGN are you talking about - the local (Chicago) version or WGN-America?
The Chicago version IS having it from 2-6AM CST.
Since WGN-A no longer has any prog from the local feed, WGN-A will probably NOT be showing it.

They have local news very early in the morning sometimes! Without the Cubs and local news, WGN America is worthless to me...

They have local news very early in the morning sometimes! Without the Cubs and local news, WGN America is worthless to me...

Well get used to it being "worthless" then, because any remaining local news will be gone soon, as they finish transitioning WGN-A into a full cable network - just like they did with (W)TBS!
http://wgnamerica.com/contact_us_faq

Q: Why is WGN America changing from a superstation to a cable network?
A: On December 15, 2014, WGN America will begin the process of converting from a superstation to a cable network as it transitions to become a destination for high-quality programming to better serve the interests of our national audience.

As far as the Cubs, they will NO longer even be on the local WGN this coming season, as they just signed a deal to broadcast on the local ABC station WLS-7.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/breaking/ct-cubs-tv-1212-biz-20141211-story.html

Interestingly, so does ESPN 3...

Attachments

• 1419217369500.jpg
    1419217369500.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 152
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)