Z Nation

mike123abc

Too many cables
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
Syfy is at it again. With the same people that brought up sharknado they are now going to have their own The Walking Dead wantabe with Z-Nation.

http://www.syfy.com/znation

Premiere on 9/12. Should be in range of most DVR's guides to set timers now.

The joke I saw in the promo during Haven last night where the guy found out what was causing the front end on his vehicle to drift to the left was pretty funny.

I liked this show. It was a little more fast paced and to the point. No soap opera like stories and the action was quick and not as much gore as Walking Dead. The zombies on this show RUN like in 28 days later. Also the rules still are the same as Walking dead. If you die , you turn into a zombie ,no matter how you die. So they give their old ones a Merciful death: bullet in the brain. There wasn't out right humor like I thought there would be. They seemed to be very serious about how they portrayed it. But the big nosed guy from Road Trip was working the NSA station and every time he talked or was shown, I kept expecting to see something funny.

They were filming here (Spokane Area) all summer, but I never saw them until last week. I saw a bus load of Zombies headed south in Spokane Valley last Friday. I was told that they were filming episode 13 at a church close to where I work.

I kind of liked it. Definitely more escapist in intent, compared to the more morose WD.

I really liked it, definitley more fast paced in your face action.Was surprised to see one of the lead characters killed so soon.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Well this being the zombie apocalypse and all , I really would be surprised if they didn't have someone major dieing at least every 5th episode or so.:biggrin

It's being done on a Super Cheap budget, 700K per episode, so they can't afford any "names" for more than an episode or two.

I watched the first few minutes before my son came in the room to watch cartoons. I recorded it and will watch it soon. From what I saw it looked extremely cheaply made with mediocre acting at best. Just because I said that doesn't mean I won't like it though since it's still a zombie apocalypse show. Once I saw the description I new I was going to record it, I just hope it can keep my interest.

Shoot, just throw in a few more My Name is Earl actors,they already have one, sure several other alum could be hired on the cheap :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yea I noticed that right off the bat,that doesn't mean it can't be good though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts