06/07 Stanley Cup Champs?

Actually I was hoping for a deal like St. Louis got. The Cards left for Arizona, and they got a better team (The Rams) in return. Actually I'd settle for the Ford's selling the team to someone who may know how to run a football franchise. Barring that, firing Millen would help.

GO RED WINGS!

Actually I was hoping for a deal like St. Louis got. The Cards left for Arizona, and they got a better team (The Rams) in return. Actually I'd settle for the Ford's selling the team to someone who may know how to run a football franchise. Barring that, firing Millen would help.

GO RED WINGS!

Remember ..... it took St. Louis awhile to become a good team, they did not just show up in St. Louis with a winning team.

Wings blew it today, out shooting them like 2 or 2.5 to one and losing on a turnover.
The Wings have had a ton of UNFORCED turnovers, alot from Hasek, Lilja must think he's better than most, trying to go up the middle instead of waiting for help.
He's played well for the most part, but that was a DUMB move.

Jimbo

Agreed...hitting posts and missing an open net didn't help matters. This is the 2nd one in the row that the Wings should have won. Ugh! Nobody ever said life was fair. Anyway, it's onward to Duckland and then back to Detroit for a series victory in seven...

The fat lady is warming up. The Wings have a lot of work to do to get out of this one.

Yes, but if they come out and play a solid game tonight and win, then you'll all be changing your tune for Thursday 's home game.

Ramy,
I would rather have cooked Duck than cooked Wings !!!!

Jimbo
Go Wings !!!

Yes, but if they come out and play a solid game tonight and win, then you'll all be changing your tune for Thursday 's home game.

I hope they come out and take both games but it is very hard to overcome two tough loses in one series. I am afraid that the last game was to big of a mental hit.

We won the battle and lost the war. It ain't over yet. I stand by my original prediction- Wings in seven.

You're an idiot! In post no. 57 you said "the Wings in six". Now you're backpedaling faster than Floyd Landis! Why should anyone listen to anything you say? I'm putting you on my ignore list, MORON.

GO RED WINGS!

I hope they come out and take both games but it is very hard to overcome two tough loses in one series. I am afraid that the last game was to big of a mental hit.

It will be interesting to see if the Wings can overcome the mental hit. If they do, I'll like their chances to go all the way.

We won the battle and lost the war. It ain't over yet. I stand by my original prediction- Wings in seven.
Paul Wozniak said:
You're an idiot! In post no. 57 you said "the Wings in six". Now you're backpedaling faster than Floyd Landis! Why should anyone listen to anything you say? I'm putting you on my ignore list, MORON.

GO RED WINGS!

ROFLMAO :D

Do you remember '02 ? (I know the names have changed, but not all of them)
Wings down 3 games to 2 against the Av's...
They came out and beat Roy in game 6 on the road and crushed him in game 7 at home, beat them 7-0, with Hasek in goal

Jimbo

End of first period, Ducks 1-0
The Ducks came out and played the way I expected the Wings too.
The Ducks carried the play, were hungrier, got to all the loose pucks.
Hopefully the Wings will start playing in the 2 nd period.

1 mistake by Hasek, if he had been in his crease the goal would not have been scored.

Jimbo

End of 2nd period, almost 3-0 Ducks.
Wings look lost, they at least started hitting in the second period, had a few good chances... Ducks still dominating this game.
Doesn't look good for Hockeytown.
All the pucks and bounces going the Ducks way tonight.

I gotta work in the am, may not be here at the end .....

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts