10/3 NFL Games in HD (Check Local Listing)

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
NFL Games

Fox

New York Giants at Green Bay Packers 1:00 pm
Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears 1:00 pm
Washington Redskins at Cleveland Browns 1:00 pm
New Orleans Saints at Arizona Cardinals 4:00 pm
Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers 4:00 pm​

CBS

New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills 1:00 pm
Denver Broncos at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4:00 pm
New York Jets at Miami Dolphins 4:00 pm​

oh god help us.... they are going to put the dolphins game in HD so we can see the inevitable colossal disaster in vivid detail?????

LOL, but they still play that song that says's they're the greatest football team...

who has doubleheader, fox?

Got the NYG vs GB on Fox and NE vs Buf on CBS. It is like night and day when one compares CBS to Fox. CBS being better by a factor of 10.

Sean Mota said:
Got the NYG vs GB on Fox and NE vs Buf on CBS. It is like night and day when one compares CBS to Fox. CBS being better by a factor of 10.
I don't agree. I'm getting the same two games in Detroit, and they both look great, IMO. But I am having some audio issues with Fox right now.

voomvoom said:
Got the Indianapolis and Jacksonville game in Macon, Ga. no HD... boo... hooo...
They've switched to the end of New England @ Buffalo in HD after the first game was over. That sucks, they could have shown the Buffalo game. I want HD. On Fox we've got Atlanta @ Carolina in beautiful HD. Now CBS has N.Y. Jets @ Miami. Crap it's SD...

CBS needs to show the footballgame in HD all the time. The first game for me was in Sd than went to HD and the second game was SD. I quit watching. Although Fox looked good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts