100.2 Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stevo/65

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 19, 2005
Texas
Does anyone have pics of the LNB for the 100.2 dish that will tell you which port is the one meant for the 4th bird (61.5 or 148) Or i guess it is also known as the FSS port?

1 0 0 0 . 2

... I think all the output ports are preswitched with DPP technology. Meaning all three satellites come out all three ports.

Yep, what I meant is if you are connecting to a switch that's the output order. Thanks for the correction. It's not easy being with fever for the last 5 days. :(

1 0 0 0 . 2

... I think all the output ports are preswitched with DPP technology. Meaning all three satellites come out all three ports.

Yes, they ARE preswitched. Had a hell of a time yesterday aiming one. Lost my brand new "W" bracket (the one where you can put 3 duals on it). Ended up biting the bullet and guestimated my aim, connected the receivers (to juice up the LNB) and then climbed back on the snow capped roof to re-peak. UGH!

I really wished my Accutrac or SatBuddy had enough juice on their own to give an accurate reading. Then again, I've been b*tching about that since the DPP Twins came out...same reason

I really wished my Accutrac or SatBuddy had enough juice on their own to give an accurate reading. Then again, I've been b*tching about that since the DPP Twins came out...same reason
Has anyone tried the new Sat Hawk 4000?
I read that it can now peak the dpplus Lnb`s with the new battery it uses, if that is true i am going to get one.
I was hoping that the birddog would upgrade with a new kind of battery and software for the dpplus but i dont think it will happen anytime soon. Been waiting
since the new dpplus came out, well it is no longer new anymore..LOL
Thanks for all the great info on the new 100.2 Lnb.

1000.2.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts