1000.4 dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

syntax357

Original poster
May 15, 2009
indiana
I need to setup a DN dish to hit 77w 72w and 61.5 because110 and 119 are blocked by trees. My question is Can I use this dish with just the 322 receiver or do I need a vip receiver? I dont want DN to install and get suckered into a long contract. Any help would be great

I need to setup a DN dish to hit 77w 72w and 61.5 because110 and 119 are blocked by trees. My question is Can I use this dish with just the 322 receiver or do I need a vip receiver? I dont want DN to install and get suckered into a long contract. Any help would be great

You need Mpeg4 equippment VIP222K

Ah I kinda figured that I guess I will sell all my equip. and start over then. All the trees are on my neighbors property. I can hit 101 from directv but I dont want to deal with them. My mom went with dish network and is using the 1000.4 but when they came to my house they wouldnt setup anything because they couldnt hit 110 or 119. Even their tech support wouldnt help me because I told them I was setting up my own stuff, They said I was going to steal their service

If you don't want the contract, just pay for the installation (activation fee). I think it's still $99. You won't have any warranty (beyond 90 days) and you will still be leasing the equipment, but you can leave whenever you want. I think you'll still come out better than buying a 1000.4 and the receiver yourself.

I think you'll have to buy a ViP receiver if you don't want a commitment contract. E* will install the antenna if you pay the installation fee with no contract but leasing an HD receiver will throw you into a contract unless you get very lucky dealing with a CSR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts