118.7 without a "+" dish LNB????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DzusFast

Original poster
Oct 26, 2006
Hi there. I'm new here, and I have the programming package but Dish is lagging on getting me a 1000+ dish....

I WANT IT NOW! like yesterday.... Anyone know if I can mouse a SW34 with a Direct LNB to aquire 118.7 for my 510 or 625?

I was told because it's FSS I can't use a DP Dual. Possibly a Legacy LNB? or something.... what can I do..?...

HeeEEeEEEepPP me get my programming now plz.

Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim5506
Actually what you need is a KU FSS LNB that is circularly polarized.

Ok thanks.... here, I'll just pull this one here - out of my hat, and fart out a few doo ads and add some hoo haas too it BAM! I got it. thnx ;P

No, seriously THANKS! I finally have a place to go to get REAL answers. I guess I'm flat screwed, and I'm going to have to wait.

BTW, this: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=72834 thread was very interesting. I enjoyed reading the enginious ways to apply knowledge to get a final working solution. I've got a pile of goodys oput back, but not a circularly polarized LNB.

I also appreciate learning something I didn't know about..

Cheers!

A SuperDish 105 will work!

I had an indian commercial customer who wanted programming from 118, we did the install using a Standard DISH500.

Not realizing he wanted international channels, we forgot to charge him the extea $150 for the Dish1000 plus upgrade

So I sent my installer back out with an old SuperDish105 and we swapped the Dishpro twin for a Dishpro Plus Twin and everything worked out fine.

It was a commercial building and the customer didn't mind having 2 Dishes, especially since we did not charge him for it.

Thanks for all your help guys. I got it! my 1000+ and I love it. Now I'll have to change my avatar... ;p

the 1000+ is about the size of my WildBlue dish though, can't see many ppl wanting that off the side of their homes But I like it and thats all I care for now.

Q: Superdish has a FSS circular polarized LNB?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts