119 problems again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

djnrg787

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 26, 2005
well i noticed 119 moved all there stuff around and i figured out that i can get any tps with the "R" only the "L" i have a dish 500 took out the switch dont need it and no signal whats up with that. it was working one day now nothing im trying to watch nasa.

I can confirm there is nothing on the NASA TP. right now? So at least you know its not at your end : )

well i went on lyngsat and it shows everything has been moved around but i change the settings and cant get it

Just scanned the 119w there is NOTHING (MPEG2) FTA any longer (32 radio), looks like I got C-Band just in time. I have 3-4 NASA channels there FTA.

well thats nice arghh im guessing i cant get nasa with a 30inchish dish

and this is kinda off topic but i didnt want to waste the space on a new thread, i dont have a 30 + inch dish yet but i just wanted to know whats on the feed channels is it like the reporters in the field getting caught picking their noses cause they dont think anyone is watching or what?

NASA's coming in for me fine, I had to rescan 119 because it got moved but it is there.

The problem with getting only the left polarity sounds suspiciously like what I discussed in this thread , a DishPro LNBF which has the even transponders stacked 3100mhz above the odd transponders.

NASA is still there but they moved TP"s...same with the Sports Order screen (501)

I'll update my list one of these days :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)