1980's satelite antenna FREE

Status
Please reply by conversation.
No pictures posted in your photo gallery? - :D
I see the family web site... but didn't look all through it.

I'm sure once the members here see what you have, we can find someone in your area who would love to have it.
Thanks so much for posting!

Fairy Tales do come true . . .

Oh boy, do I really need another BUD?, lol.
I already had a Birdview scheduled for pickup, when a lunch guest offered me this BUD.
Of course, they didn't have any info, just that it was a big dish, up in the air.
It wasn't until I visited for a look, that I discovered how desirable it was.

. . . So, never say no to a freebie; you might be turning down a Sleeping Beauty. - :eek:

I am helping Tammy post the pics, is this a Paraclipse?

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 223
  • New Image1.JPG
    New Image1.JPG
    623.4 KB · Views: 226
I am helping Tammy post the pics, is this a Paraclipse?

Had to up date this post.

at first look that dish look just like a Cosmo, an what a fine dish that a Cosmo is, but after taking a better look at the back area of the dish an where the turnbuckle is for elevation simulat to a Paraclipse, but not paraclispe either, but close now their was a company that made a Paraclipse nock off years ago an could be 1 of them.

now what made me think it was a Cosmo was the feed legs notice how they have brackets that bolt to the dish an the feed legs are treaded on the ends, made the feed very adjustable, an they where that was on the scalar ring also, an Cosmos had 3 legs, but all that I have work with had a 4" pole cap, that took 4' OD pipe, with set bolts like the way most dishes lock them down on the pole.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input, I am discussing this with Tammy via email.
Nop not a Paraclipse.

thats Cosmo, an they smoked for signal, a lot better than a Paraclipse on its best day.
now some Cosmo had a H to H mount, that was a Von Weise motor running a worm drive.
some 1 should snap that dish up, wish I was close would snag it in a second.
also notice the bolts at the end of the feed legs made for some real fine tuning.
very nice dish.

Thanks for the input, I am discussing this with Tammy via email.

No Doubt, need to re read my post just up dated it, an after up date you'res was right their, but either way would not let this 12-footer get away. an if it is a Cosmo has to be 1 of their 1st models.

I am up to date on your replies, thanks again for the input. C-Band is addictive, lol. I have a couple of 10 ft Winegards & a 6 ft Unimesh. I am developing a nice piece of property & will have plenty of room for these dishes, oh boy.

That's a very well made sat... seems to be in excellent condition. Sure hope all my local advertising pays off soon - I need a dish! Someone will put this one to good use and get it sky scanning again I am sure.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts