2 Dish accounts?

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Stupid question

Right now I have Duluth, MN locals (moved) on my 510, and I can get Mpls stations OTA. I might be moving to the Duluth area (woo hoo!). However, Duluth is a b*tch for OTA (due to terrrain), so I was going to keep the locals on there. However, I still wouild like to have Mpls locals (due to some programs on there...wrestling)

Will Dish allow me to have 2 separate accounts with 2 separate physical addresses (the Mpls address ould be the cabin...the Duluth would be my house)?

I know about the $5 extra fee and all that boo honkey

(I might end up adding a receiver to my dad's account):)

The simplest thing, if for no other reason than to avoid confusing CSRs when you call in, is probably to add a receiver to your Dad's account (I assume he's in Mpls).

SimpleSimon said:
The simplest thing, if for no other reason than to avoid confusing CSRs when you call in, is probably to add a receiver to your Dad's account (I assume he's in Mpls).

yep...plus he has AT180+HB Ho

I might just have to do that then..... :)

I have two accounts due to my aunt wanting to see her Little Rock locals and I perfer Houston locals. She pays me for her top 60 w locals and Encore pack. It would be easier for me just to have her pay Dish and take over the account , but she likes paying me instead and not dealing with the company. She is a bit of a technophobe. Just wait till I bring her the new refurbished 501 receiver I bought for her. Friday when I visit for the weekend.

I am going to pull her screaming into the 21 st century if it kills her. :yes

MikeD-C05 said:
I have two accounts due to my aunt wanting to see her Little Rock locals and I perfer Houston locals.

That's what I want to do

Right now I'm in Mpls with Dultuh locals on Dish and Mpls OTA. But when I move to Duluth area I will lose the MPls OTA, so I want them on Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)