2 new MLB Hall of Famers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I hope someone walks up to Rafael Palmeiro, points a finger into his face and says 'YOU did not get voted into the Hall of Fame'.

Sandra

Bert is long over due. A local sports show was savaging Berts Press Conference because he took many shots that related to it taking so long for the writers to vote him in. I personally think he needed to be out spoken of this. His numbers we're better than man ly of Steve Carltons.

I am mad he didn't make it. He was better than Alomar

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Different position. Alomar dominated the 2nd base position more than Larkin did the shortstop position because you had Ripken, Trammell and Ozzie Smith during those same years...there was no better 2nd basemen.

Longgggggggggggg overdue for Blyleven......good for him!

As for Robbie Alomar, he was BY FAR the best 2nd baseman in my lifetime..he did it all!

I hope someone walks up to Rafael Palmeiro, points a finger into his face and says 'YOU did not get voted into the Hall of Fame'.

Sandra

I hope someone walks up to Alomar, and spits in his face! :)

Signed - a bitter Mets fan...

they said on MLB Net that might have been why he only got 73.7% of the vote last year and this year it was 90%

Congrats to Bert Blyleven (bout damn time) and Roberto Alomar.....the 2 newest hall of famers :)

I agree ....
Congrats Bert :)

Now maybe the Best pitcher in the '80s can get in in the next few years, I KNOW the writers would not vote him in if Blyleven wasn't already in.

Different position. Alomar dominated the 2nd base position more than Larkin did the shortstop position because you had Ripken, Trammell and Ozzie Smith during those same years...there was no better 2nd basemen.

Larkin didn't play (at least a good part of the time) against those you mentioned, he came up about 7 years later than Trammel and Ripkin and Smith.

Larkin didn't play (at least a good part of the time) against those you mentioned, he came up about 7 years later than Trammel and Ripkin and Smith.

His rookie year was 1985, so he started playing 3 years after Ripken

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

When I first followed baseball in the 1960s, it was a tradition to not vote for a player in his first year eligible unless he was clearly an all-time great. I don't know when that changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts