Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I hope you will join us on Monday Night December 13th, as we will announce our first ever SatelliteGuy of the Year award winner!

award.jpg

The SatelliteGuy of the Year Award is to recognize the SatelliteGuys member who has gone above and beyond helping others out with their Satellite Issues, a person who has worked to help others learn about Satellite Television and programming.

I am proud to announce the 2004 SatelliteGuy of the Year will win over $500 in cash and prizes for his or her efforts!

We intend to make the SatelliteGuy of the Year Award an annual event as a way of regonizing those who help to make SatelliteGuys.US the Internet's #1 Satellite Information forum.

I hope you all will join me on the Monday night, December 13th as we announce the "2004 SatelliteGuy of the Year" award winner!

I have updated the main thread with a photo of the 2004 SatelliteGuy of the Year award which I received today. :)

The award came our spectacular, I was very pleased at how good it came out! I wish the photos of the award showed off how good looking and well made this award is.

Iceberg said:
just out of curiousity, does it have our real name or our handle?

Iceberg,

You need to be more positive in your thinking.
Your question should have been stated

"just out of curiousity, does it have MY real name or MY handle?

I will definately be in attendance. :)

It looks like the name starts with a "J" which would be perfect for me. :D

And not only will it be the satelliteguy of the year, it will be the FIRST person to get the "satelliteguy of the year" award.

Wishful thinking anyway. :D

Whoever wins the award will be a happy person! :)

Along that note, will this be voted upon by us members, or us pub members? I don't remember seeing any mention of how the winner is selected otherwise.

This year since it is the inagural year for the SatelliteGuy of the Year award I will be picking the winner, however I do plan on letting the pub members choose next year if I can figure out a way they can vote only once and so that the results are hidden to everyone so we can announce the winner live.

It is my hope that with the SatelliteGuy of the Year award both members and staff can show the dedication and devotion to make SatelliteGuys better for all in a quest to be named the 2005 SatelliteGuy of the year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)