2006 Baseball Division Series Playoffs

Sean Mota said:
Excellent win by the Tigers and Padres look like they want to repeat last year performance. Now is a series between Tigers and Yankees. Padres have lost 9 straight post season games since 1998!
Gotta love the Media,
According to them, the Yankees had wrapped up the series yesterday a best of 5 series, in ONE games .....

Keep up the pitching and they will be ok .....

Zoom, Zoom !!!!!!

Jimbo
Go Tigers !!!
Go Buckeyes !!!

A's are in.... The Twins are waiting for the Yankees to meet them tomorrow... :D Yankees are done!!!!! Good pitching always stop Excellent Hitting... The Yankees got beaten by their own formula of the 90's.... Good pitching will always outsmart the hitters...:D I can't wait to write up the biggest upset in Divisional Series... :)

Sean Mota said:
A's are in.... The Twins are waiting for the Yankees to meet them tomorrow... :D Yankees are done!!!!! Good pitching always stop Excellent Hitting... The Yankees got beaten by their own formula of the 90's.... Good pitching will always outsmart the hitters...:D I can't wait to write up the biggest upset in Divisional Series... :)
Hmmmm,
Someone mentioned that earlier in the week ...

But....but... the Yankees have The Greatest Lineup EVER!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Maybe tomorrow The Greatest Lineup EVER will actually score. :p Or not.
Man, this is fun!

That line up can get you through 162 games and win a division but in a small series pitching can shutdown a lineup like that... It is all about the pitching. I am hoping that the Tigers can win tomorrow. Embarrasing for a team that has an all star lineup but can't do anything against Kenny Rogers -- a guy who has been nothing more than a mediocre pitcher in playoff games (until today).

Sean Mota said:
That line up can get you through 162 games and win a division but in a small series pitching can shutdown a lineup like that... It is all about the pitching. I am hoping that the Tigers can win tomorrow. Embarrasing for a team that has an all star lineup but can't do anything against Kenny Rogers -- a guy who has been nothing more than a mediocre pitcher in playoff games (until today).

Very true but this is why they play the game! I still think Sean and i are right about the pitching!

Yanks going down... Like a pitiful fish out of water and do not know what happened.... Pitiful... shameful.... and lame... :D you have to love it.... :D

sidekick said:
I have to tell you, I'm really tired of A-Rod looking like "nothing happened" everytime he makes an error.
I'm tired of hearing how ARod is the reason for everyone ineptness.
Jeter has an error and has not done much since game 1 but they don't say anything about him not hitting , or anyone else for that matter.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)