2006 NL & AL Championship Series

I believe they HAVE to start on Saturday, I am sure this type of thing has happened before.
They will not reshuffle all the WS games and screw all the fans that have tickets that would not be able to make it, if the dates were changed.
You also have all the hotel reservations for media as well as fans

Jimbo

If that were true then they would have given more effort into playing the game the other day. They cancelled it before they even got to the time to play the game. This all stems from what I said earlier about the Angels, but we will just have to wait and see what they decide this time around. You could be right who knows, the Cardinals could win tonight and then it would be moot.

defending cy young winner on the mound, the big mo on our side, i say the birds do win and lets start the WS on time!!! go cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it was a crappy day in st louis monday, they could not have played

If that were true then they would have given more effort into playing the game the other day. They cancelled it before they even got to the time to play the game. This all stems from what I said earlier about the Angels, but we will just have to wait and see what they decide this time around. You could be right who knows, the Cardinals could win tonight and then it would be moot.

Today is Wensday and it is game 6, tommorow game 7 IF needed on Thurday, so regardless the winner gets a day off, Series doesn't start till Saturday ....
IF they wanted more time off they would have won sooner...
Tiger fans are wondering about too much time off....
Very simular to the White Sox last year... Except Detroit's pitching will show up next year :up

The playoff schedule is set well ahead of time, they really don't care about how much time off teams get.
Had the NL team wrapped it up last Saturday for example, they still would have waited till Saturday.... I would imagine it's to get ratings of course.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)