2006 NL & AL Championship Series

dantheman77 said:
hey new york!! whats the weather like?? will the game be played. in st louis weather casters saying its iffy.
y
They just canceled game 1. They haven't announced the time that game 2 will be played on Friday yet.

bidger` said:
They just canceled game 1. They haven't announced the time that game 2 will be played on Friday yet.
yes, just herd, thats no fun. on fox local in st louis they said the friday game will start at 3pm. i assume st louis time. on a bright spot, they said thursdays weather dont look good either, so if thats called too, carpenter can start what would be the first game on full rest!!!! a silver lining in the clouds!!!

Neutron said:
They moved the ALCS game time to 4:30 due to expected winter weather this evening.
Well, it's still not raining or snowing in Detroit at 11:30, weather issues eh, more like they wanted the NY team to be in the Prime Time slot.
Thats ok, Detroit will be in the Prime Time slot real soon....

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
Well, it's still not raining or snowing in Detroit at 11:30, weather issues eh, more like they wanted the NY team to be in the Prime Time slot.
Thats ok, Detroit will be in the Prime Time slot real soon....

Jimbo
They sure will but i agree the BS about weather. Just got to have NY in primetime.

All of use in the area (Detroit ) should get together for the World Series.
I would be willing to drive up if nessasary, if it was on a weekend !!:)
Provided they don't fall over and forget to play the rest of the week....

Jimbo

the winner of game 5 nlcs is .......RAIN. game cancelld due to rain. it is a crappy day today. lots of rain cool and windy. it would have been a misery in the stands. go cards tomorrow!!!

This could push back the start of the WS by a day if they go 7 days, because they won't make them start playing without a day off after what happened to the Angels last year.

This could push back the start of the WS by a day if they go 7 days, because they won't make them start playing without a day off after what happened to the Angels last year.

I believe they HAVE to start on Saturday, I am sure this type of thing has happened before.
They will not reshuffle all the WS games and screw all the fans that have tickets that would not be able to make it, if the dates were changed.
You also have all the hotel reservations for media as well as fans

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts