2007 MLB Team Wins Prediction

Besides..I agree with RAMY bring on the New England Patriot Invitational, otherwise known as the NFL.

As for the Sox, they may choke, HOWEVER right now they are doing pretty well.

Besides I AGREE with Ramy. Its like when I golf. Im usually the thrid best in the foursome I play with. So I shoot off my mouth early if I win the first hole...because I KNOW I may not be able to do it for the next 17 holes!

Don't fret none my friend, if Salsa's team was in the mix he would be running his mouth too. That's what we do here.

TRUE Paul....but you didn't see me shoot my trap during the regular season....;)
Besides, I hope none you have forgotten the Dallas Mavericks right....?? BEST RECORD in the NBA....bitch slapped by a team that didn't make the playoffs till THE LAST DAY OF THE SEASON.....???!! HHMMMM......??!! So relax....if your in 1st place, enjoy it....that is my point....:D

Besides..I agree with RAMY bring on the New England Patriot Invitational, otherwise known as the NFL.

As for the Sox, they may choke, HOWEVER right now they are doing pretty well.

Besides I AGREE with Ramy. Its like when I golf. Im usually the thrid best in the foursome I play with. So I shoot off my mouth early if I win the first hole...because I KNOW I may not be able to do it for the next 17 holes!

We share a similar golf philosophy.

HOW BOUT THEM REDS!!!!

Looks like a change at manager has put some kind of spark in them. Lets hope they can keep it up in the second half. They are still 14 games back after winning 5 out of 6.

HOW BOUT THEM REDS!!!!

Looks like a change at manager has put some kind of spark in them. Lets hope they can keep it up in the second half. They are still 14 games back after winning 5 out of 6.

I was gonna bring this up with ya Ramy...but I have a strange feeling that you and I would be the only ones that would give a damn....LMAO!:D:up

I was gonna bring this up with ya Ramy...but I have a strange feeling that you and I would be the only ones that would give a damn....LMAO!:D:up

There are a few more Reds fans on here, not many though.

ramy, salsa...........they swept the dbacks!!!!!! course, i wasn't real happy david weathers tried to give the game away after harang pitched another gem. and why the heck isn't aaron on the all-star team?

i'm reading....via espn local insider..........that the reds have bob brenly on their short list, although they hadn't contacted him. i think he told a reporter from the chicago sun-times, he would listen if they called. joe girardi's name also was mentioned.

but, ya gotta admit, the interim guy is doing okay.....not that a week determines a half of season! but i believe i said the reds would finish better than .500 this season....that means, they have to win a heck of a lot of games in the second half!!

They were the last team in the Majors to sweep another team in a series.

ramy, salsa...........they swept the dbacks!!!!!! course, i wasn't real happy david weathers tried to give the game away after harang pitched another gem. and why the heck isn't aaron on the all-star team?

i'm reading....via espn local insider..........that the reds have bob brenly on their short list, although they hadn't contacted him. i think he told a reporter from the chicago sun-times, he would listen if they called. joe girardi's name also was mentioned.

but, ya gotta admit, the interim guy is doing okay.....not that a week determines a half of season! but i believe i said the reds would finish better than .500 this season....that means, they have to win a heck of a lot of games in the second half!!

BOB BRENLY???!!! NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I wouldn't mind Dusty Baker, but he is probably too much for them to pay.

yeah, jack mckeown seems to come to mind. what, he was 75 when he won the marlins their latest world championship.

hence, i don't look at brenly as an old retread.......especially, given the fact he has that ring and he won it managing the dbacks.

could the reds so better? sure, could they do worse then brenly? sure. my 2 cents...

They had arm issues way before he got there.

Sorry Ramy, he wore-out Kerry Wood and and Mark Pryor. They had a freak of physical nature in Kyle Farnsworth the was their next closer, a guy in such great condition that he made just about every muscle/workout magazine and they tired him out and traded him because they said he had a "dead-arm".
Dusty is notoriously known to NOT be a very good handler of pitchers.

Woods missed the 1999 Year with Tommy John surgery. Dusty didn't get there until 2003.

Woods missed the 1999 Year with Tommy John surgery. Dusty didn't get there until 2003.

And the season Dusty got there...out 2 months with a strained bicep and in 2005, ANOTHER season-ending arthroscopic surgery.

Like I said, Dusty has a history of not being very good with pitchers....sticking too much with pitchers and they either get hurt or they loose confidence.

And the season Dusty got there...out 2 months with a strained bicep and in 2005, ANOTHER season-ending arthroscopic surgery.

Like I said, Dusty has a history of not being very good with pitchers....sticking too much with pitchers and they either get hurt or they loose confidence.

Ok, so we are both right. His previous injury in my opinion leads to others but I can't prove or disprove that because, "I am not a doctor Salsa". :D Little Star Trek humor there.