2007 MLB Team Wins Prediction

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Ok, so we are both right. His previous injury in my opinion leads to others but I can't prove or disprove that because, "I am not a doctor Salsa". :D Little Star Trek humor there.

Well, I too am not a doctor...but I still have my connections in the Chicago sports scene...I heard the stories and I was behind the scenes for some of those stories when I would go back home.

Well, I too am not a doctor...but I still have my connections in the Chicago sports scene...I heard the stories and I was behind the scenes for some of those stories when I would go back home.

Cool, nice to know someone in the know. Is he coming back this year at all?

MY take on last nights All-Star game:

Last night was a prime example of why I think Tony LaRussa is the most overrated manager in baseball today. Last night, he had Big Bad Albert Pujols, sitting there...just waiting to make to CRUSH "K-Rod"...and he lets ROWAND BAT??!!! No offense to Rowand, he's a good player...hell, he made the All-Star team....but if YOU were the manager and you had option A: Albert Pujols or option B: Aaron Rowand .....tell me, who do YOU let hit??!! DUHHHHHH!!!:rolleyes:

I am willing to bet money that Pujols was either going to be walked or hit one to Sacramento......

Now there is an article in ESPN that he is pist that he sat the bench....and I sure as sh*t would be pist too!! He is ONLY one of the TOP 10 players in the majors....I mean really.....:mad:

ESPN - Pujols angered at La Russa for All-Star benching - MLB

Yeah I can't believe he didn't bat either. I can understan why LaRussa waited til later to play him, but to not use him at all was stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts