2014 FIFA World Cup Official Thread

Brazilians didn´t do any samba, but crying.

859630616.gif

859630755.gif

Reactions: whitewolf8214
This Brazilian collapse baffles me. I have seen basketball, football, baseball, and soccer teams play without or even with their star player/s and not one do I know of has had a horrendous letdown than the Brazilians. Losing a total of 10-1 in a span of two games in the course of 4 days is just mind-blowing. It's like the (former) Miami Heat losing to the Sixers and Bucks by 40+ points in consecutive days without one of the Big 3. This team is really NOTHING without Neymar. It won't be a surprise to see Scolari go. Brazil needs to figure out what the heck happened. It's bad enough that you humiliate yourself on the world's biggest stage, but at home?

This is the real condition of the Brazilian team, last time they didn´t have Thiago Silva and Neymar, today they had Silva, they can´t blame their failure on Neymar.
I don´t believe that having Neymar would have made a difference. Neymar played the full match vs Mexico, vs Chile, vs Colombia and he didn´t score in any of those.
Some people were saying Brazil has a Neymar, Argentina has Messi, Portugal has a Ronaldo, but Germany has a team of 11.

Not that it would have made a difference,but is Kaka retired?

No I don´t think he is.
Actually the guys in Univison were saying that they thought it was a mistake the Brazilian coach didn´t call Kaka, and 2 other guys, that didn´t ring a bell to me, I think one of them something like ending in anho, mm sorry anyway, their comment sounded like Kaka is still around but he wasn´t called.

So Brazil said goodbye to this WC, almost saying don´t cry for me Argentina.
I heard that there is some old (soccer) rivalry between those 2 countries, and that if by any chance Argentina wins the WC in Brazil, that would even add more insult to injury for the Brazilians.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
No I don´t think he is.
Actually the guys in Univison were saying that they thought it was a mistake the Brazilian coach didn´t call Kaka, and 2 other guys, that didn´t ring a bell to me, I think one of them something like ending in anho, mm sorry anyway, their comment sounded like Kaka is still around but he wasn´t called.
Kaka was a reserve in 2002 when they won the World Cup in Japan. I believe he was a starter for them in the 2006 & 2010 World Cups,not that it helped them,but why he didn't play any this World Cup I don't know?

Good question, I´m sure now many Brazilians are asking the same thing.
I don´t know if Kaka was part of the team in this WC qualifiers, I´d think so. But then again now it´s too late.

Better luck for Brazil in Russia 2018

This is the real condition of the Brazilian team, last time they didn´t have Thiago Silva and Neymar, today they had Silva, they can´t blame their failure on Neymar.
I don´t believe that having Neymar would have made a difference. Neymar played the full match vs Mexico, vs Chile, vs Colombia and he didn´t score in any of those.
Some people were saying Brazil has a Neymar, Argentina has Messi, Portugal has a Ronaldo, but Germany has a team of 11.
Did you see Silva today? He was terrible! He should have been kicked out with a red card in the first place when he committed that foul on Robben.

Brazil didn't have the experience that a team would need to win a WC. The only players from 2010 were Julio Cesar, Thiago Silva, Ramires, Maicon, and Dani Alves. Scolari pulled a Klinsmann and thought youth talent was more reliable than experience. Proven wrong.

Did you see Silva today? He was terrible! He should have been kicked out with a red card in the first place when he committed that foul on Robben.

Brazil didn't have the experience that a team would need to win a WC. The only players from 2010 were Julio Cesar, Thiago Silva, Ramires, Maicon, and Dani Alves. Scolari pulled a Klinsmann and thought youth talent was more reliable than experience. Proven wrong.

I agree with your comment Silva should have been red carded on that one.
And on the other side you had a Robben, Van Persie, both of them 30 with lots of experience. I´d say that for Netherlands having Robben paid well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts