211 & Ota

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mzopinionated

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Please help. I am trying to hook up and ota antenna to my 211 to get my locals. I have tried rabbit ears and my outside antenna. It will not lock on any channels. Can someone please help, what am I doing wrong? I am in Tampa so my locals are very close, within 20 miles.

teachsac said:
Hi,

Also make sure you have a UHF antenna.
yes, I have done both, both are uhf antenna & did channel scan with both. Does it matter if my tv is a monitor only? I thought the 211 was a dual tuner.

Hi,

The 211 has an OTA digital tuner. It will not pick up analog locals. Have you tried adding your locals manually? Go to www.antennaweb.org and punch in your zip and it will give you the frequencie assignment.

Scott

teachsac said:
Hi,

The 211 has an OTA digital tuner. It will not pick up analog locals. Have you tried adding your locals manually? Go to www.antennaweb.org and punch in your zip and it will give you the frequencie assignment.

Scott
will try and let u know later if it worked. tx to all for their help so far.

I'm stumped... I'm 14 miles from the transmitters and use a Winegard HD9095 barefoot driving 4 receivers. You should be getting something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)