211 Programming Issues

hagar02

Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
After they installed the 211 yesterday, I lost most of the movie channels...HBO, SHO, Cinemax....has anyone else experienced this? I called them 3 times yesterday and after resetting the receiver numerous times, nothing resloved it.

Fixed

Finally fixed the issues with the programming. What she told me was they were having activation issues based on how many receivers you have. I have 4 so she had to move the new receiver to the primary and the other 3 as secondary and within seconds all channels worked. Hope this can help anyone else that runs into issues.

hagar02 said:
Finally fixed the issues with the programming. What she told me was they were having activation issues based on how many receivers you have. I have 4 so she had to move the new receiver to the primary and the other 3 as secondary and within seconds all channels worked. Hope this can help anyone else that runs into issues.

That may cost you more money each month! For example, my 625 is my primary. The Vip211 is a secondary one. I pay the lease fee for the 211, but no additional receiver fee for owned 625. If the 211 were to be my primary receiver, I would still pay its lease fee, but then also have to pay an additional receiver fee for the owned 625. Something to think about.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)