23" to 26" LCD HDTV

Smokin Joe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 27, 2006
Alabama
I have size restrictions in my shop/office and can't find much in this size range. Heck, some are priced as much or more than the 37" I bought six months ago. I have put a $500 max price on this. Has to have an HD tuner, light weight 32lbs. max and not over 32" wide. Any of you guys noticed anything like this??? Smoke

Last edited:
44 views and no one with an idea. I have found an Olevia 27" "recertified" at newegg that pushes my space available but will work. I don't know much about Olevia or "recertified". I do know newegg has been good for me in the past but never ordered anything recertified. Comments on Olevia and recertified are welcome! Smoke

I think costco has a 23" for 400 bux.. I believe it had a tuner built in.. I generally don't look at anything without one..

Here's the link to the TV.. has QAM/ASTC/NSTC.. 399.. includes shipping.. assuming your a costco member, otherwise I think it's 10% more if you're not roughly the cost of membership..

http://www.costco.com/Browse/ProductSet.aspx?Prodid=11202721&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&N=4001382&Mo=26&No=22&ViewAll=27&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=3316&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&Sp=C&topnav=

VinceT3 and the others, thanks for the replies. I am not Costco member and the nearest location is 70 miles away. That kinda puts a damper on a Costco purchase. Although I have a old Septre computer monitor that is excellent. I am leaning toward the Olevia 27 recertified if I can get some feedback on "Recertified" from someone that has one. Smoke

We have a "recertified" Philips that rocks. You can get a 3 year extended warranty from TED unlimited for $119 that has in house service. Just get it before the factory warranty runs out.

I have a 26 inch Syntax Olevia which works great! It doesn't have a tuner but the current version (or the 27 inch version) may have one. Check the CompUSA and OfficeDepot websites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts