3 joeys out since early this morning...

glubfish

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 7, 2005
Anyone else experiencing joeys not working since Hopper software upgrade last night? They all worked fine yesterday.

I did that and it still won't come back. I even tried a power reset. It gets halfway and I get message 061 and the software repeatedly downloads halfway and then stops.

Mine has been like this all day. Called and on hold for a while then finally got to advanced support says major problem with Joey's today thru ought Dish and working on fixing it but unknown how long the Joey's will not work.

Anyone else experiencing joeys not working since Hopper software upgrade last night? They all worked fine yesterday.

I'm experiencing the same thing. Worked fined yesterday....not so well today.

I keep getting the download message but they never fully download. I can get them to work again with a reset, but if the Joey powers off, then it won't work again..just get the download screen again. Hope Dish gets this resolved soon!

I have two Joeys that will not work at all. Rebooted hoppers, joeys, just gets stuck on download.

Last edited:
I have the same issues with my Joey and wireless Joey at home. Same issue with Joey in my display room at work. I have Hopper 2Ks and Hoppers with Sling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts