$300 to Switch from Cablevision to Directv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I heard they killed this deal since Cablevision recently signed a deal with Fox to continue carrying Fox News at a higher rate.

Dont think so scott, my friend called to sign up yesterday and the CSR told him this on the phone. Thats how we got the link to the PDF form. So I think its still a good deal. The link is still good. Maybe they are not going to promote it too much, but they will still offer it.

Here another link for $150 off, but it ends 10/31/06
http://www.getdirectv.com/pdf/National-RedemptionFormv15.pdf
(link is correct now)

Last edited:
Trust me, if we switch to directv, we will have $30-$35 in our pocket that we can use for something other than paying for cable.

Trust me, if we switch to directv, we will have $30-$35 in our pocket that we can use for something other than paying for cable.

Trust me, I had D* for almost 10 years and now have Cablevision. Even after my promo is up the cost is about the same for me. D* is only good for one thing IMHO and that is the NFLST.

Local Adelphia (aka Comcast) is offering a "Ditch the Dish" promotion with all the digital cable channels, plus HBO, Showtime & Starz for $29.95 per month for 12 months; two HD DVRs, and two HD cable cards for $61 per month, which is half of DishHD Platinum. It's even $24 less per month than DishHD Bronze after adding up all the extra receiver, DVR fees, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts