301 lock, calling dish about it

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

joeh

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 15, 2004
Louisville, KY Aera
Hello Fellow Satellite Guys members,
I have a 301 that I put a lock on, and I have forgotten the code, I know that I need to call dish, but what will I need when I call them, Just the receivers numbers or what? Also I remember reading at some place that you need to give a pin number, I have never set a Pin number with dish.
Thanks for helping me out with this.

They will ask you about your personal info, probably a verification question such as a soc # or mothers maiden name what ever was set up for account verification ontop of the receiver info. They want to be careful that they arent just handing over full access to order ppv or adult programming to an under 18 teenager with a deep voice or disgruntled family member / friend.

now heres a better question. Are you a kid that just wants to watch some non allowed programming so you decided to ask us what you needed before calling dish that way you could get it unlocked w/ out your parents?

No I am not. I was babysitting my brothers kids this last week, so I locked my reciver so they could not watch something that they shouldnt be, and I just forgot the code that I set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)