322 problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tazsylori

Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
Hey all. Lurked off and on for a bit - finally have a question!

I upgraded from a 301 to a 322 today. (How high tech of me, I know!)

Problem: I can either use TV1 or TV2, but not both at the same time. They will only work if the other is powered off. How can I fix this? Seems like this has to be some silly problem.

It is. Unhook the coax from both inputs, weather you have to lines ran or if the installer put in a seperator. unhook them. Then do a menu 6-1-1. Do a check switch this will take a few mins since there is no coax connected. Once it comes up and finally says a problem was detected/no switch box detected. Reconnect and do again. should solve your problem.

Thanks for the reply, Ke4est. Unfortunately, that didn't solve it.

Should I have done anything different in switching the receivers? I took out one cord at a time and plugged it into the new box, then called Dish to activate it. In the Installation Summary page I don't see anything in the Satellite Input 1 side. Rather, I see Port 1, Satellite: X, Trans: X. Is this normal?

do you have 1 or 2 coax going from the dish to the reciever? if just one, then you need a DPP Seperator and a DishProPlus lnb or switch. If you don't go that route, then you need 2 seperate runs from the dish to each input on the receiever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)