322 question

No. All of the Dish dual tuner receivers require both tuners to be connected for stable operation. That can be done with one cable and the DPP Separator if you swap out your legacy LNBs and switch for DishPro Plus.

Contrary to popular belief, it will work with only one cable attached...at least in my case it did. I relocated my 322 to my bedroom from it original location to have S-video in there, but only had one run of cable to the bedroom. I used the 322 that way for nearly a year w/o problems. Took a bit of trial & error when I hooked it up. IIRC, I had the single cable hooked to the sat #2 input. I recently had a DPP44 switch installed with my 61.5 dish, so I now have it hooked up with the seperator.

Yeah, the 322 will work with only one input, but it can make the 'cold startup' process take longer.

Yes one input will work like a couple others have said already. I have tried it on the 322 and 522 with no probs(don't know about the others 921,942,etc), I haven't tried them. However like OoTLink said it does take longer to startup from a cold boot.

to get the 322 to work with only one input you'd have to first hook it up to both so it can do the inital sw d/l. without both it won't d/l. then you'd have to d/c one and run a check switch. and keep the 2nd tuner turned off, doing this......you shouldn't have any problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts