33" Dish setup

Status
Please reply by conversation.

slimmswitch

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 22, 2004
I was just wondering if anyone knew a easy way to setup this dish,,,, I've gotten once amc4 after hrs and hrs of battling. And most of the time i cant catch any other dish . Even those one that are close to my long 79.2 ( closest to me is AMC5) So I have Fortec LNBF 0.4db and a 33" dish. I adjust the skew and elevation to whatever sadoun website says , then i point (using a compass) to the correct azimuth (magnetic north calc). I've tried slowing adjusting level and azimuth .. Pansat 2300A is set to Universal 1 9750-10600 Am i missing anything...

How do these sat installers do it so fast......

P.S. Sorry i've also tried with a 36"

check this out... i was messing around with my pansat since i cant seem to catch anything off this damn 33". So i decided to point my old 18" to 61.5 to see if i can get any quality. Normally this takes me 30 seconds. Level stayed at 99% no quality..Pansat 2300A Standard lnb 11250. So i decided to get my other 2300A with same settings , on this receiver it only showed 33% level..WHAT? Here's also another thing thats messed up.. the receiver that gets 33% , when i hook it up on intelsat 55.5 on rtp i get 80% and when i put the first one replacing it it only getting 44% quality.... Does this make any sense... And when you guys try picking up the intial signal do you use your receivers??? Maybe thats why i have been having such a hard time with my 33" and 36"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts