3D Olympic Coverage on n3D

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!

Attachments

• 3D Olympics.jpg
    3D Olympics.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 298
  • n3D Olympics.jpg
    n3D Olympics.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 254
I hope it looks better than all the other 3D stuff I have watched on Directv. It has sucked, ghosting all over the place and I have even tried to adjust it with my tv and it still looks bad.

Ramy said:
I hope it looks better than all the other 3D stuff I have watched on Directv. It has sucked, ghosting all over the place and I have even tried to adjust it with my tv and it still looks bad.

Ghosting is a display issue and not a source issue.

Ramy said:
It is fine when I watch blu-rays from the player I have so I consider it the source's problem.

It's not a matter of opinion, it's factual. Increased compression from a sat/cable provider will have no effect on ghosting. The source material is not produced with ghosting. It's always a display issue.

Last edited:
I've never noticed ghosting from DIRECTV's 3D either.

I don't have any issues with ghosting either. 3Net programming has been top notch 3d for me. i have an LG 65LM6200. Is anyone who experiences bleeding on DirecTV using active or passive sets?

Mine is an active 3D set. It is a 40" Samsung LCD LED from 2010

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)