3yr old, paint program, and adopted cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
Well my little girl is about to turn three and we decided to get her an early gift by adopting a shelter cat that we had been watching since early feb. Buford or booferd as she calls him would let her scrunch and scratch him at the shelter seemingly enjoying her contact so that was a deciding factor for us. We had to wait though on adopting him as he had lost a couple small patches of fur and they ( shelter workers ) decided to treat him for ring worm. Friday we brought him home with yellow fur and smelling of rotten eggs from his treatment and dispite a couple of swipes and a small bite he has turned into a good cat for our daughter.

Another thing that I did for her was to put a kids coloring book program on the computer for her as she has become very interested in computers and now can even play a character on a game I have called maple story. She loves the coloring book program and has learned how to do alot of things with the program on her own, makes me wish that I had computers around when I was a kid because I think she is going to be really computer savy when she is older.

When I saw the title, I figured she was going to paint the cat......:rolleyes:

hahaha, theres a picture of two cats that she painted with neon green bodies and dirt brown heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)