4 Sats - 1 Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Turd Fergeson

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 16, 2004
River Falls, Al
I seen the pictures from the Mad Scientist and decided to try it. Works great. I also seen the questions about a DP 34 and a DP 21 working together. This also works great. The sats are 105, 110, 119, 129 Voom, core programing and locals all on 1 dish. Here are some pics if any one is interested.

Attachments

• P1160027.JPG
    P1160027.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 483
  • P1160025.JPG
    P1160025.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 398
  • P1160023.JPG
    P1160023.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 384
sweet :)

what kind of signals do you get on 129 (and where ya located...seems like closer to the borders of the US, the worse it is)

Thats a pretty good simple idea... I didnt have a lot to work with when i tried it. Zip ties and a wood block did the trick.. sheet metal will definitely let you tweak it easier. I only had my signal in the mid 80's.. it could be the difference in location i guess.. but if you've got around a hundred signal could you measure the distance between the 119 and 129 lnb's?

Last edited:
I have a SuperDish 121 but I would like to get a satellite either pointed at 129 or 61.5 for Voom. I am leasing my equipment so I'm not sure that E* would be excited about me installing another lnb. What would be the best solution to get these channels? I could get a Dish500 for free if needed. It is still on the back of my parent's house but they don't use it.

Last edited:
ramimac said:
Has anyone tried to use the d1000 backet on the 500 dish?

i saw them available on dishstore and looked like it should work
If it works at all, it won't work well.

D1000 is wider, and the arm is shorter.

Therefore, the 110 & 129 LNBs won't have as much reflective pan, and none of them will be at the focus point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)