411/211

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
Lakeland, FL
I wanted to see if I could get some better answers for these.....Are they already out to lease? If not when? When I call Dish they told me they no nothing about a 411/211.

No theyr not out yet, rumours are December for the 411 but if what I had heard was correct I dont see that happening unless its strictly limited quantities under a thousand. Also calling and asking a csr about them wont do you much good as they wont know anything until the official release date or a few days afterwards.

I think anyone who works for a company no matter who or what it is should know about their product. The CSR's who work with the customers should def know about their products. Don't you agree?

fromwhat one of my managers tell me we have 3 or 4 211/ 411 not sure which one. They were supposed to be released a week ago which is why when u read a dish work order it just say's hd rec or hd rec single tuner but knowing dish they wont be available til january.. and the one's they say we have are locked up even from our warehouse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts