4dtv 922 question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

chefwan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
South Carolina
anyone who has a 4dtv DSR-922 or whatever what do you have your LNB type under dish setting set as. mine will only work on C-band lnbf . i thought it was suppose to be on c-band lnb its only a chap feed with a 25k calamp only cband those who have only c-band with a chap feed or whatever what is ur setting on?:cool:

I have a 920 which is pretty close to a 922. When I just had C-band, my setting was C-band lnb. Now that I have both C and Ku the setting is C and Ku lnb. Everything works fine.

If your LNB has a servo to control the polarity, you would select "C-Band LNB". If your LNB does not have a servo, then you would select "C-Band LNBF" since voltage from the 922 controls the polarity.

If your LNB has a servo to control the polarity, you would select "C-Band LNB". If your LNB does not have a servo, then you would select "C-Band LNBF" since voltage from the 922 controls the polarity.

mine is on c-band lnbf. thats the only way it picks up anything. it wont work at all on just c-band lnb it just does that digital green and crazy stuff skipping and the quality goes from 0-80 but when i switch to c-band lnbf it stops and its clear a high 80's quality

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)