4DTV DSR922, channel change acting weird sometimes...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trscott

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2006
Oregon
When I am trying to set up a new satellite (see my other posting about searching for X0), sometimes my DSR922 receiver remote won't increment the channel with the "+ Ch -" button. Normally, on other satellites this button works fine, but sometimes I will be trying to set up a new satellite, searching for channels that I can tune to, and this button won't work, but I can key in the digits for the 1 - 24 channels and it changes just fine, so I think there are channels there, I just can't change the channels with the up/down button like I usually can.

Any idea what is going on? Anybody else ever see this behavior? It is not really a problem, just a nuisance when I am trying to find channels.

trscott said:
When I am trying to set up a new satellite (see my other posting about searching for X0), sometimes my DSR922 receiver remote won't increment the channel with the "+ Ch -" button. Normally, on other satellites this button works fine, but sometimes I will be trying to set up a new satellite, searching for channels that I can tune to, and this button won't work, but I can key in the digits for the 1 - 24 channels and it changes just fine, so I think there are channels there, I just can't change the channels with the up/down button like I usually can.

Any idea what is going on? Anybody else ever see this behavior? It is not really a problem, just a nuisance when I am trying to find channels.

That was a problem from the very beginning of the 4DTV >>>>> I guess you could call it a QUIRK >>>>> I learned just to deal with it..... after I installed about 10 of them.
BryanSR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)