Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hawtfire, was it working earlier, or is this something that just happened, do
You have any signal from the lnb, can you see any analog stations,give us some
more info.

Hawtfire, was it working earlier, or is this something that just happened, do
You have any signal from the lnb, can you see any analog stations,give us some
more info.

Hi, I had it working the other day now it isnt doing anything says signal 10. 0 quality

The 4d does that if there is no signal or if it is not authorized for digital, if the analog is coming in clear and the digital does not have any quality reading make sure the servo is flipping and you are on the same polarity as the clear analog feed.

hawtfire
i would mark all you coax cables so they don't get mixed up. sounds like you have possibly 3 dishes outside so you should have a ku and c band coax from the darker big dish, a ku & c band coax from the birdview, and a coax ku from the primestar. once you have them all marked and the motor & corotor wires marked then connecting them to the proper ports are easier.

if your signal level is 10 and you left it on the same satellite and same channel.... have you removed them recently?? , i suspect that you have your coax cables mixed. swap them and see if the signal level improves.

Last edited:
I myself have one recently but not connected yet.How do you connect it from the HDTV and thre receiver.I have those speacial cables i needed they said.But its all different then what i know.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts