4dtv news

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tdti1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 23, 2004
Montreal, QC
This from NPS:

Mav TV is now up and operating on GB-400 and is available to all Absolute Digital subscribers.

Country Music Television on GB-801
VH-1 on GB-800

Both these channels should be on by anytime on Friday, the 8th. Any current subscribers that have these channels in their existing analog
packages or have the Absolute Digital, will get them.

Hey guys, a friend and I have been trying to call the 2 NPS phone numbers to see if the 4DTV $399 special is still been authorized, but can't get any answer, just a message to call back. He is very interested, but we can't get through. Do any of you guys know? A few places have an expiration date that has just passed, but NPS still shows it listed on their website. Any any info or alternate phone numbers would be great as he want to do this deal fast before it does end. Thanks!

OK, we got through. The $399 with qualifying programming package is over. I think he is going to get one from ebay though. Does anyone have a link to an updated list of all the channels; maybe even one that is excel format download.

I am reposting a post from a NPS guy, who I get my programmming from and he also gives better deals than the listed price on programming, I would tell your buddy to contact him, also he is a great guy to deal with.

Beginning July 1, 2005, new specials on the 4dtv receiver:

Buy the New 4dtv DSR 922 for 474.95-get Hbo/Max-Shopak-Starz AD for
1 month free

Or we do have 200 refurbished units which can be purchased for 374.95
with one year warranty and get the premiums free for one month.

All units come with a money back guarentee.

Thank you,
John Ferguson
C-band Sales
NPS
jferguson@callnps.com
1-800-444-3474 ext 6040

Also www.skyvision.com has a great deal especially if you buddy wants the HDD 200 with the 4dtv.

For the programming sheet you can try www.4dtv.com not sure how updated it is there though.

Thanks, the CSR at NPS did call me back with that same offer that she failed to tell me about.

Any word if FX is ever going to show back up somewhere?

Don't hold your breath for FX. It's owned by Fox, who also own DirectTV.

Sometimes it's ITC on an DVB/MPEG system though.

charper1 said:
Thanks, the CSR at NPS did call me back with that same offer that she failed to tell me about.

Any word if FX is ever going to show back up somewhere?

NPS said for some retarded reason Fox said they can't have it on big dish, even though it is possible, I guess Fox would want you to get DTV to get that channel, I have got use to not having it though, I play with my Pansat or look for cool wildfeeds on the 4dtv and always find something great, for free :)

mkm4 said:
Don't hold your breath for FX. Sometimes it's ITC on an DVB/MPEG system though.

It's on C Band DVB at G11(GB), Fr 3800, SR 30000. It is encrypted, but it used to come and go on a regular basis. I check it on occasion, but it has been a long time since it has been ITC.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts