4DTV picture problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

wildboys

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
I just got a 4Dtv but i am having a problems with the picture keep freezing on my subscribed channels.It does this on all the satellites.My signal is 100 and my quality is 99.i am getting a lot of pixzation

I just got a 4Dtv but i am having a problems with the picture keep freezing on my subscribed channels.It does this on all the satellites.My signal is 100 and my quality is 99.i am getting a lot of pixzation

This should be in the C-band section.

What model 4dtv do you have? if you have a 922 hit opptions 6-5 and look at line H you should have 0000000EC if it is EA this may be why you are having problems.

If you do have a 922 and it is EC and your analog is clear and the digital quality is 99 and you have this issue then you may have a bad unit, well... having EA will also mean you have a bad one since I am not sure if Motorola is sending out EC anymore in the data stream.

If the unit is under warranty send it in, if not ATS can flash it for you and if it is a older 922 get the battery changed at the same time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)