4DTV Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

slimmswitch

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 22, 2004
Does anyone have a good site that can explain to me exactly how 4DTV works and what channels would be available to me if i got the receieve with out have to subscribe to anything.

Thanks

I'm in canada, would i still be able to subscribe to these channels?? cause dish network and directv are not legal here?

Diamond Jim said:
As for a chart to see what you can get, go to SKYVISION.COM

I can't remember the the address, but Motorola has a good web site for Q & A. It could be 4DTV.COM but I am not sure.

4dtv or any American service is not legal in Canada, its called gray market. The usual is that you are given a fake American address in the same time zone. Murphy's sattelite is who I get my 4dtv sub from. Ithink they are in Ontario somewhere. I have a buddy that has Sirius sat radio that is American,and a new fake address in the states but the call in center for Sirius is in Nova Scotia or somewhere out east and the operator he was talking to figured out he was canuck right away and they all had a good chuckle. Dont you love happy endings

I am in Canada also I sub to programming all the time not a problem, the law can't bug you, if they ever do just say you use the bud for fta :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)