4dtv remote

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chefwan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
South Carolina
Last Night I Spilt Mountain Dew On My 4dtv remote and ran to the sink and took it apart and cleaned it good and put it back together and i tried to changed the volume on the satellite receiver. but it will not move up or down or mute. but everything works. instead of turning the receivers volume down and up it does the tv even tho i pressed the sat button to control the satellite receiver i do not get this. i tell you its something else any one have any idea's what could have happened. i know that couldnt have shorted anything out that fast it was only a drop of drink

Sounds like it's back to default mode. Try this, [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]hold the satellite button on the remote for 5 seconds until the LED starts blinking, then release the sat button and depress the sat button one time. This will allow the DSR 922 to work the internal volume control.[/FONT]

i got a 4dtv DSR-920. do you guys think anyone will buy it if i put it on ebay? make a few off it ? atleast 200$? or nah? what do u guys think?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)