4dtv time off this morning

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

iammike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 29, 2003
Roanoke,VA
While I was getting ready for work this morning I noticed that the clock on my 922 was off by about 7 or 8 minutes. At least in comparison to the clock on CNBC. I'm assuming that everyone's time is off, although there was a brief power outage Saturday night at my place. Anybody else seeing the same thing?

Not here

iammike said:
While I was getting ready for work this morning I noticed that the clock on my 922 was off by about 7 or 8 minutes. At least in comparison to the clock on CNBC. I'm assuming that everyone's time is off, although there was a brief power outage Saturday night at my place. Anybody else seeing the same thing?

Nope...mine is still on...probably will catch up next guide hit you get!
Jeff

gizzer777 said:
Nope...mine is still on...probably will catch up next guide hit you get!
Jeff

Hmmm? I had to cut my box on this morning, so it should have got the guide last night. But I didn't check it. I just look at news channels while getting ready for work in the morning. I'll play with it some tonight.

Actually, I've got a better theory, I think its a conspiracy between Motorola and my employer trying to trick me into getting to work on time. :)

Hey Jeff,

Your suggestion in the IPG thread worked like a champ for fixing my clock problem. I switched to G1-3 held down the guide button for about 30 seconds and the clock was reset to the correct time. Interesting thing was I already had guide info prior to doing this.

Thanks for the tip! If DFergie is reading this, it might be good FAQ info if it's not there already.

Mike

iammike said:
Hey Jeff,

Your suggestion in the IPG thread worked like a champ for fixing my clock problem. I switched to G1-3 held down the guide button for about 30 seconds and the clock was reset to the correct time. Interesting thing was I already had guide info prior to doing this.

Thanks for the tip! If DFergie is reading this, it might be good FAQ info if it's not there already.

Mike
This post ? If so reply here, I am about to shut down Pc to go to work... so will add in the morning... Thanks :)

That's the one. Changing channels to G1-3 and then holding down the guide button for 30 seconds to force a guide download and/or reset the receiver's clock seemed like good FAQ info.

Thanks,
Mike

Glad it worked Mike

iammike said:
That's the one. Changing channels to G1-3 and then holding down the guide button for 30 seconds to force a guide download and/or reset the receiver's clock seemed like good FAQ info.

Thanks,
Mike

Glad it worked for you Mike... It is a handy dandy "fix" for a lot that goes on with the clock and IPG!!:)

Regards
jeff

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts