4K Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've recorded stuff that was on the 4K channels before, and here's what happened to me. I could see the 4K recording in my list of recordings on ALL TVs in the house, but I could only play it back on the C61K client. If I tried to play it back on any of the other clients or on the HR54 it wouldn't play. I forget what the error message said. I believe in the list of recordings the 4K shows also had a "universal no" (circle with diagonal line through it) next to them on all non-C61K clients if I remember correctly.

What happens if you put a 61k together with a HR44 ?
Just asking, can it do the same thing then as the 54 ?
I've recorded stuff that was on the 4K channels before, and here's what happened to me. I could see the 4K recording in my list of recordings on ALL TVs in the house, but I could only play it back on the C61K client. If I tried to play it back on any of the other clients or on the HR54 it wouldn't play. I forget what the error message said. I believe in the list of recordings the 4K shows also had a "universal no" (circle with diagonal line through it) next to them on all non-C61K clients if I remember correctly.
Thats cool ...
Too bad it doesn't allow play back on all, just at the resolution available to that particular recvr.

Like others have mentioned, I recorded the Garth Brooks concert at Yankee Stadium on Audience (not 4k) and the picture looked Phenomenal ....

Thats cool ...
Too bad it doesn't allow play back on all, just at the resolution available to that particular recvr.

Like others have mentioned, I recorded the Garth Brooks concert at Yankee Stadium on Audience (not 4k) and the picture looked Phenomenal ....

One thing that I found interesting is that you can play back a 4K program on a non 4k TV with a reduced resolution. I had to substitute a 720p TV for my 4K TV for a few days, and I could watch the 4K programming both new and recorded at 720p. This was with a C61K and HR54. I don't know why you would do this, but you can.

One thing that I found interesting is that you can play back a 4K program on a non 4k TV with a reduced resolution. I had to substitute a 720p TV for my 4K TV for a few days, and I could watch the 4K programming both new and recorded at 720p. This was with a C61K and HR54. I don't know why you would do this, but you can.
That would allow you to watch on your 4k TV and also see it in other rooms on a non 4k TV ... all part of the Multiroom viewing experience, thats a good thing to know.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)